Welcome To Orchard Plaza Dental
Our team is committed to providing a lifetime of optimum oral health to our patients. At Orchard Plaza Dental we strive to foster patient relationships based on mutual trust, excellent customer service and the best dental care available.
Orchard Plaza uses the most up to date technologies that the dental field has to offer. Our practice provides all types of patient care from oral surgery to cosmetic procedures and periodontics. We utilize low radiation digital X-rays and state of the art sterilization methods.
Request An Appointment
Feel free to request a dental appointment by phoning our office or by filling out the online form at the bottom of the page. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit where we will be sure to give you something to smile about!
A message from Dr. Berg and Dr. Koleganova about Covid-19 and your dental visits:
As you are aware, on March 15th, 2020 we closed our office under the joint recommendation of the government of British Columbia and the College of Dental Surgeons of British Columbia.
As health service providers, we share your concern about the transmission of Covid-19 and are taking the situation very seriously. We are committed to making the health of our patients and staff our top priority and as such will be monitoring and adhering to all advise given by public health officials and the College of Dental Surgeons of BC.
We have always taken pride in the Infection Prevention and Control Procedures of our office and as such, we are adding extra measures to minimize the spread of Covid-19 to keep our patients and staff safe, including:
- Introducing additional sanitization protocols at all clinic touchpoints including but not limited to door handles, counter tops and payment terminals.
- Making hand sanitizer available throughout the office
- Removing magazines and brochures from waiting rooms and all treatment rooms
- Have removed some waiting room chairs and the remaining chairs are spaced 2m apart
- Minimizing extra family members in the waiting room, Additional family members who do not have an appointment will be asked to wait in the car or stay at home.
- Additional health screening prior to booking an appointment and prior to treatment.
- Additional health screening of staff
- Clinical staff must wear personal protective equipment (gowns, face shields, N95 masks (or equivalent) for all aerosol generating procedures.
For everyone’s safety, if you have an upcoming appointment and are experiencing a fever, cough, difficulty breathing or have travelled or been in contact with individuals who have travelled out of Canada, we may need to reschedule your appointment.
Please be assured that as the situation evolves we will be constantly reassessing and updating our procedures to adhere to latest public health guidelines.
For more COVID-19 information please visit the following links:
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the office at 250-860-1333 or [email protected]
Drs Berg, Koleganova and your team at Orchard Plaza Dental
Welcome to Orchard Plaza Dental
Thank you for choosing Orchard Plaza Dental to provide your dental care. Our team is committed to providing a lifetime of optimum oral health to our patients and we strive to foster patient relationships based on mutual trust, excellent customer service and the best patient care available.
We utilize the low radiation digital X-rays and state of the art sterilization methods. Throughout our website there is detailed information for your review about all of our practices and procedures.
Our patients are our most important resource, and we strive to develop long lasting, trusting relationships with each of you. Your referrals are welcomed and very much appreciated!
Make an appointment today…. we’ll give you a reason to smile!
Our Happy Clients